PDA

View Full Version : (ANN) Ovogame / Fashion Rush

jcottier
09-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to tell you that I am going full time this september. I am giving it a go for the next 6 months. In that time, I am planning to release 2 titles. The first one "Fashion Rush" is about a month away from GOLD. These are some work in progress screenshot. I have team up with an artist, an old friend of mine. We want to release Charming/Succesfull/Polished/Family games, and we are proud of it 8)

If you are a portal or a publish, contact me.

That's it. Thanks.

Jean-Claude

http://www.ovogame.com/FashionRush/Screenshots/FashionRush_00.jpg
http://www.ovogame.com/FashionRush/Screenshots/FashionRush_01.jpg
http://www.ovogame.com/FashionRush/Screenshots/FashionRush_02.jpg

whisperstorm
09-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Your game looks great! It looks like your main character has potential as a recurring character. Building brand identity with strong characters is a big factor in casual games.

lennard
09-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Looks terrific, hope it sells well so you can stay independently employed!

ggambett
09-02-2007, 08:57 PM
I just wanted to tell you that I am going full time this september.
Congratulations! Jumping into the pool of being a fulltime indie without knowing how much water it has is a very exciting time. Good luck!

Escapee
09-02-2007, 10:58 PM
It looks like we have a potential big seller in the making . Congrats . the Srcshots look wonderful and unique. My sister would really love to play this sort of game.

jcottier
09-03-2007, 12:38 PM
thanks guys,

> Building brand identity with strong characters is a big factor in casual games.
whisperstorm, we are not there yet, first we will finish the game ;-)
But why not, that is a good idea.

> Looks terrific, hope it sells well so you can stay independently employed!
lennard, thanks. Yes, finger cross.

ggambett, as a guru of the genre, you will appreciate all the little touches we are adding here and there. 8)

> the Srcshots look wonderful and unique.
Thanks Escapee, you forget how cool they look when you stay all days staring at the game. It is nice to see that other people appreciate the style.

JC

marcusl
09-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi JC

Been a while, this is looking very nice, look forward to trying it when it's released.

Marcus

Mashew
09-08-2007, 08:49 AM
This game has big potential because I have seen my little sister's computer and she loves these kinds of games! This has big potential for the 7-12 girls group. Plus that group are usually girls who can talk there dad into buying them anything. :P

jcottier
09-08-2007, 09:05 AM
... This has big potential for the 7-12 girls group....

Thanks,

I hope this will be just a tiny part of the customer base 8)
I think (hope) that the "Time Management" audience is much wider.

FashionRush has a unique atmosphere and he should really standout.

My previous game OvO is an EyeToy like game for the PC and is targeted for the kids. This is a really hard market to reach as they don't download much game.

JC