PDA

View Full Version : The Pipeline 2.0 - Submit Your Game Trailers

theshadowfan
08-30-2007, 10:30 AM
A new design has been released for my website's multimedia player called The Pipeline. This launch also introduces several new features such as text, audio, and video commenting per item so if gamer's can comment about your trailer directly within the player.

Go to http://www.stuffwelike.com/videos.html to see The Pipeline in action. Any webmaster/blogger can embed the player onto their site and receive this free content as well.

Make sure to send in your indie game trailers to me so I can add it onto the player's Indie Game Videos show. My email address is davidrodriguez[AT]stuffwelike[DOT]com. Make sure the file is under 100 megabytes and is either wmv, avi, mov, or flv format.

Secondly we do have a show dedicated to video game music. If you're a composer and would like your work added into the player, please do send me an email.

As always comments are welcomed!

theshadowfan
09-14-2007, 10:00 AM
You can now directly submit videos, audio, or pictures to our user generated content show, Your Stuff. Submissions can be via Mobile/Email. Send the content to ThePipeline@splashcast.net. Submissions must be under 10 megabytes. Accepted files include: MP3, JPG, GIF, PNG, MOV, FLV, AVI, and WMV.

lennard
09-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Do you do links to game demos?

theshadowfan
09-14-2007, 04:52 PM
I never really thought about it, but technically I can have links to demos. I could possibly have the name of the game with the demo link. Each day I could update the show with new links as long as developers send them to me.