PDA

View Full Version : First Cross-platfrom MMORPG

Carlku
08-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Shadow of Legend is the world's first high-performance, cross-platform MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) targeting mobile devices. Since Shadow of Legend can in the true sense realize the interaction between PC users and smartphone or PDA users, it brings them an unparalleled entertainment experience.
For more details,please visit
http://www.shadowoflegend.com/web/news.aspx?id=20

lennard
08-08-2007, 04:04 AM
The site text is messed up in Firefox running a browser on a desktop of 1152x864 - especially for a phone game I would expect the web stuff to be pretty robust.

Nikos Beck
08-08-2007, 04:47 AM
That'll run on my cell phone? Seriously? It looks great.

jimflip
08-08-2007, 06:02 AM
Got frustrated and quit before I could find download, even after the annoying registration process. I'll wait for the first proper release hopefully you'll make it all a bit more straight forward.

Jim.

Backov
08-08-2007, 06:35 AM
Got frustrated and quit before I could find download, even after the annoying registration process. I'll wait for the first proper release hopefully you'll make it all a bit more straight forward.

Jim.

It was a drive by spamming, don't expect them to actually be reading the board.

Carlku
08-10-2007, 01:17 AM
:) Jim,Shadow of Legend is still in its close beta in North America, I think the game will perform better when the open beta begins in couple of months.