View Full Version : Indie Business
- App Store Fraud - NY Times Article
- Biggest Alledged Cloners
- buy femara online cheap
- buy femara canada
- Tax consultant (online)?
- 6Waves/ Lolapps to focus on Publishing - layed off Dev Staff
- Can level design be copyrighted?
- Level editor... Sell it or give it away?
- User created (and shared) content in iOS apps.
- To CRM or not CRM - what to use
- Zynga Buys OMGPOP
- Angry Birds Space
- What legal issues is there with porting boardgames?
- Retro Racing removed from the AppStore. Bit of a shock!
- PS Vita Suite...?
- Steam sales share
- Adobe Partners with Unity
- The new Adobe Director is coming
- Amazon Beats Google in Android App Revenue
- Selling games through E-junkie
- Kickstarter: Corruption of Ideals?
- Kickstarter post-mortem
- Future of Mobile Presentation
- Microsoft Paying for Windows Phone 7 App Development
- Tax avoidance for our Games
- Android appstore refunds rate
- The way of business
- Your Take on the Windows 8 App Store
- Managing free updates (BMT)
- wow...spam bombed...
- Selling source code
- Android Suddenly in a lot of Trouble
- Amazon App Store
- buy avodart no prescription
- My Android game was on 40+ pirate game blogs within 2 days of launch!
- Google Play Market
- Feedback on Marketing Strategy
- Protect idea and correct order to do things by?
- Getting game ported from iOS to Android for $$$
- Looking for CPMStar publisher
- Looking for CPMStar publisher
- GeekPreview.net is Back With Free Promotions!
- Looking for programmers to interview!
- Star Painters-a quality game art outsourcing company
- I've got some big questions, need all kinds of advice.
- Android Device List
- Flurry's App Circle
- game development competitions
- acquisto kamagra
- iOS Developers May Form a Union
- For submitting demos to steam, which is the best file share service to use?
- Kiip - Helps Monetize Achievements
- Can simple games sell?
- PEGI ratings to become mandatory in the UK
- Display ads without third party code?
- Commercial release forms for art...
- Analysis of DLC revenues ?
- When is the right time to release a demo?
- Timing of publicity in correlation to release.
- Chinese Market News
- $145,000 from 3 casual games in 6 months
- Steam's New Indie Friendly Greenlight Service
- Is Casual Charts still tracking sales?
- Free Code Signing Certificate
- Interesting, subjective, scattershot of game markets.
- Amazon game downloads dead?
- Video Game Sales Forcast $82 Billion by 2017
- Non-payment from a payment processing company, legal question
- Looking for Indie Devs interested in being featured on IndieGameBundle.com
- 12 Lessons for New Game Developers
- Looking for all indie devs
- Another Android Sucks Article
- Truebones Motions FINAL HUGE SALE! (commercial)
- EA Sues Zynga
- Transfer Stand at GDC Europe?
- An Indie game news website.
- Unity Asset Store
- Starting Indie Studio...
- Create new genres (and stop wasting your life in the clone factories)
- Which way to go?
- PopCap's past year: EA or just business?
- cash prizes
- Frostbite Networks!!!
- Rapid Game Prototyping - PreviewLabs
- All free mini-games download - http://alawarstore.com
- Sharing Equity Question
- Your games illegally ported to Android, DMCA Google Play
- Looking for Kanji Engine License
- finding a publisher for adventure games
- My client scammed me and now he wants the source code. What do I do?
- Super Rewards
- New Kickstarter Rules
- >1 collaborators - how does it go?
- Making my niche Flash game portal
- Borrowing a popular license
- Funding with pre-orders: experiences?
- The paradox of choice
- Is software piracy a problem for you?
- Drive Business with Email Marketing Software
- Warblade MK II Info
- Consoles are Dead: Wired Article
- New Truebones Pro-Bones 8,000 BVH Pak. The Worlds Largest Mocap Library Now On Sale!
- The Big Windows 8 App Store Thread
- Best way to announce your game to the mass?
- BlackBerry 10 Platforms!!!! Awesome for devs
- The New Pro-Bones Motions 10,000 FBX Mocap Library.
- Venue-based games. How plausible is this?
- Windows 8
- Wow, what a complete load of crapola, Nintendo.
- Windows RT - Born to fail
- The State of the Indie Business
- fast rise, fast decline
- Let's promote each other
- Freemium & Micro-transactions - Opinions?
- Thoughts on BFG streaming games? (BigFish Unlimited)
- Bad Bots looking for some Steam Greenlight help
- Amazon App Store
- Marketers and Download sites Asia and Europe
- GamerSafe or Download on website?
- How do you feel about Channel5's advocacy of piracy on iOS?
- How would you feel about very light DRM in a game?
- Experix - Online usability/beta testing
- Gaming Magazines
- Do Android Apps Suck or Do they Suffer from the Perception that they do?
- Looking for a contact at Arkadium
- Big Fish Games - Question
- How to lead a successful Kickstarter campaign? (promotion?)
- Micro-Job Sites
- LTV's Phone vs Tablet User
- Investing in game
- GDC Indie Dinner
- Promote your game trailer with this tool [BETA]
- Where and how you promote your Android games?
- Press Release Suggestions?
- "Move over Monopoly
- Request for upvotes (reddit)
- The Truth About Kickstarter
- How & Where to market a game for Linux ?
- Copyright on famous (film) phrases
- Looking for people to make the best game ever
- Marketing guy / Community guy
- Pricing game art
- Game Art Prices
- tablet earnings
- Pricing on music for slot machines?
- Communications: Webpages, Forums, Twitter, Facebook...
- Game outsourcing company|Offer arts for you!
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.3 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.